Dr Darren Gray (Chiropractor) has been a registered chiropractor with over twenty years experience. His clinical career encompassed many private clinics both international and throughout Australia. Since the year 2000, Darren returned back to his home region of the Mid North Coast on NSW and established Coastline Chiropractic Centre. Darren has a particular interest in brain health and neurology. As such since 2008 he completed post-graduate clinical neuroscience certificate and 2016 Master of Clinical Rehabilitation Neurological. This depth of study has enabled Darren a greater skill and knowledge to address clients with various complex neurology disorders. He is a Certified Rehabilitation Therapist and Chiropractor. More Info LinkedIn
Darren is also a passionate advocate for clinical research and professional development. His particular interest is balance control and vestibular disorders. Darren is the clinic director and principle of Coastline Chiropractic Centre. Recently, Darren has been appointed as a sessional academic at Charles Sturt University (CSU) in the fields of Anatamy, Physiology and Clinical Health. Socially outside Darren’s busy clinical and study commitments, you may see Darren out on some Port Macquarie’s beautiful surf breaks.
He also competes throughout Australia with triathlons, runs and enjoys skateboarding with his two young sons and wife. Darren is a SIRA Workcover Provider, Department Veteran affairs (DVA) provider, Medicare Enhanced Primary Care and Chronic Disease Management service provider.
Darren is a professional member:
- Chiropractor’s Association of Australia (CAA)
- Sports Chiropractic Association (SCA)
- Clinical fellow of Australasian Academy of Functional Neurologist (AAFN)
- Associate Member Exercise Sports Science Australia (ESSAAM)
- Vestibular Disorders Organisation
- Australian Spinal Research Foundation (ASRF)
- Medical Director of Ironman Australia (2006-2011).
- Sessional academic Biomedical Science and Health, from Charles Sturt University (CSU)
Darren is available in the Port Macquarie and Wauchope Clinic from Monday to Saturday